In operation since 1982, PT. Sumber Mitra Jaya (SMJ) has built a reputation as reliable partner in road construction, coal mining contracting and general contracting in Indonesia. Today, SMJ is a national company who earned the credibility from qualified portfolio of successful projects by delivering quality in timely manner with national and international standards of infrastructure development and mining contracting.
SERVICES AND RESOURCES
Simply stated, SMJ focuses its speciality of heavy construction services on two main divisions:
2. Coal Mining Contractor
SMJ has been providing these services for national and international companies to build infrastructure in various real estates and industrial estates for over than 30 years. Proper work ethics are supported with having wide range of up-to-date equipment, operated by professionally trained and experienced team of personnels. Workshop centers are located strategically, on-site repair and fully equipped maintenance facilities are part of SMJ’s total commitment to quality assurance and company’s reliability. The company believes that integrating qualified people and technology leads to time and cost efficiency, resulting well-controlled quality and indeed customer satisfaction.
• Certificate of Grade 7 Classification and Qualification or new regulation now called/categorized as Large-Scale Qualification, a Business Entity Certificate (SBU B2) and Certificate of Construction Services Business Permit (SIUJK) for integrated construction service company. To secure such qualification requires proof that a business entity is able to conduct integrated construction work that is high-risk, high-tech and high-cost. This highest level of acknowledgement for road and bridge contractors was given to SMJ by Directorate General of Bina Marga, Department of Public Works, and issued by an independent organization Construction Services Development Institute (Lembaga Pengembangan Jasa Konstruksi or “LPJK”) through verification and validation of construction association.
• International certification for ISO (International Standard of Organization) QMS 9001:2015, an assessment of quality management system for the ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, to enhance customer satisfaction through effective application of the system and continual improvement.
• International certification for OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) 18001:2007, an international recognition of British standard management system that promotes a safe and healthy working environment with legal compliance and improve overall performance.
• International certification for ISO (International Standard of Organization) 14001:2015, an assessment of environment management system for self-specified environmental performance criteria.
• SMJ have also complied SMK3 from Man Power Department – Kemnaker (SMJ & 2C).